St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Little Good News

I'm not really sure where this image came from. My friend Nica posted it on Multiply. If someone knows, please tell me and I'll give proper credit.





Well, it finally happened. After about ten years of starting and stopping, or working and almost giving up, I finished my first fantasy novel. I've received and signed the contract and edits start in one to two weeks. I've prayed a lot about it and now I'm on my way! Once more thing to be grateful to God for, and I wanted to do it publically. Thank you God! And thank you Mother Mary (for your intercessions) and St. Paul and St. Francis de Sales for your prayers.

No comments: