St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25, 2011 Our 28th Wedding Anniversary



Today I want to thank God for a very special gift. Today marks 28 years of marriage to a wonderful man, husband and father to our children. I thank God for sending Michael to me, to love and watch over me and our children and for allowing me to love and watch over him in return. Through ups and downs, joys and sorrows, my husband has always been there for me and our girls. And so I thank God again for this wonderful gift and ask God to continue to remain at the center of our marriage that we may be safe and happy in His loving embrace forever.

Thank you God for 28 years of marriage to a wonderful man.

Amen.

No comments: