St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Special Prayer




God, I thank You for the love that has brought me into existence. Heal in me whatever makes it difficult for me to love others. Let me recognize the sun of your love shining upon me in every aspect of life today. Give me sharp spiritual eyes to be alert to the ways You are at work in my life. My lowliness, sin, limitations, failures, things undone, duties not attended to, people offended—all these I place in your hands. I trust Your love.


Mary, you who were the first to receive the Holy Spirit at the dawn of the messianic age, pray for me and with me that I may be worthy of the favor that God bestows upon me. Walk with me in my efforts to cooperate with God’s action in bringing about the fullness of God’s reign where all are loved.


~ From: Mary’s Song: Living Her Timeless Prayer (p. 39) by Mary Catherine Nolan, O.P.

No comments: