St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Wednesday, February 29
LENTEN WEEKDAY
Jn. 3: 1-10
Lk 11: 29-32


Christian life is grafted onto Christ: the mind to His Mind (Truth), the will to His Will (Way), and the heart to His heart (Life). This ensures that at the judgment we will be found in untiy with the Master (VMC 327).

Father Tom: So we have to ask ourselves: which of my faculties is not yet fully conformed to Christ: Failing to THINK as I know I should think, failing to ACT as I know I should act, or failing to control my FEELINGS as far as I can.

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Filomena Zaccheddu HFI (1976)

No comments: