St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 26, 2013 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Friday, July 26
STS JOACHIM & ANNE
Ex 20: 1-17
Mt Mt. 13: 18-23

Two roads: one wide and easy but leading to damnation, the other narrow, but leading to salvation. I thank you, Divine Master, for having enlightened me. I want to follow the way of life (VH XVII)

From Father Tom: And we people commit ourselves in the Institute to follow the narrow road. Question: How is your "following" now compared to the year after your First Profession?

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Fr. Guido Paganini SSP (1994)--Aurora Ivas de Hurado HFI (1998)--Sr. Felcina Luci FSP (2001)--Sr. M. Candida Pirrone FSP (2010)--Bro Paolo Grossetti SSP (2011)--Sr. Elza Maria Corrarello FSP (2011)--Sr. M. Pierina Camargo Pires FSP (2011)

No comments: