St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Monday, October 14, 2013

October 15, 2013 With Blessed Father Alberione and with Father Tom

Tuesday, October 15
ST THERESA OF JESUS, Virgin and Doctor
Rom 1: 16-25
Ps 19: 2-5
Lk 11: 37-41

In the Gospels we must search for three things: the truth (which is Jesus Christ), the Way (which is Jesus Christ), and the Life (which is Jesus Christ).

From Father Tom: And most of all we have to READ the Gospels! Sometimes I feel guilty on this point: do I read the Gospels apart from the many found in the Breviary? Maybe I should examine my conscience more carefully. Pray for me!


Please pray for Our Deceased: Deacon Pasquale Sterpone SSP (1943)--Sr. Tarcisia Pillai FSP (1959)--Sr. M. Leontina Vincenti FSP (1967)--Bro. Onesimo Valli SSP (1979)--Sr. M. {ancrazia Frisone PD (1992)--Bro Celestino Marchese (2007)--Cassie Fortuna (2005)

No comments: