St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 30, 2015 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Monday, November 30
ST ANDREW, APOSTLE
ADVENT WEEKDAY
Rom 10: 9-18
Ps 19: 8-11
Mt 4: 18-22


Let us make our lives a succession of "yes's" up to the end when the Lord will say to us: "Enter into the joy of the Lord!"

From Father Tom: Can't speak fro your, but personally, I want to enter into the work of the Lord. I thank Him for so many blessings and graces and I want to prove that I am really thankful!

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Fr. Carlo Staurenghi IJP (1988)--Bro Miguel Alfaro SSP (1996)--Sr. M. Elvira Benedetti FSP (2003)--Sr. Michael Sisko FSP (2007)--Pasquaiina Barone HFI (2010)--Fr. John Zieman OSB (No year given)--Sr. Annalisa Casati AP (2012).

No comments: