St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

November 1, 2017 With Blessed Father Alberione

Wednesday, November 1
SOLEMNITY OF ALL SAINTS--HOLY DAY 
OF OBLIGATION
FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH--ST JOSEPH
Rv 7: 2-4, 9-14
Ps 24: 1-6
1 Jn 3: 1-3
Mt 5: 1-12a

                 
I will be posting something a little different until I receive my Thoughts from the Founder. 

Reflection: If I do not know how to dominate my character, how many failures will there be in my undertakings? How much interior pain? And how much rebellion of minds, of hearts, of deeds against the hardhearted? What does my past life tell me? How do I stand right now? Am I working to correct and form my character?

~ Daily Meditations: The Great Truths p.109

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR DECEASED: As you remember the souls of your relatives, families and friends, please pray for the deceased members of the Pauline Family in a special way today and during the entire month of November. Today is the Solemnity of All Saints and it heads up the month of November, the month of poor souls.

Eternal rest grant to the souls in Purgatory, O Lord, and let Your perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

No comments: