St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, January 7, 2018

January 8, 2017: Only for Today



A dear friend sent this to me in a Christmas message. I thought it worth sharing.


Only For Today

Only for today, I will seek to live my day positively, without trying to solve the problems of my life all at once.
Only for today, I will be happy in the certainty that I was created to be happy, not only in the net world, but also in this one.
Only for today, I will do one good deed and not tell anyone about it.
Only for today, I will make a plan for myself; I may not follow it to the letter, but I will make it.
And I will guard against haste and indecision.
Only for today, I will firmly believe, despite appearances, that the good Providence of God cares for me as if I were the only person in the world.
Only for today, I will have no fears. In particular, I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful and to believe in goodness.
                                                                             ~ St John XXIII

Please Pray for Our Deceased

No comments: