St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Feast of the Holy Family

Image received in an email from a friend and fellow HFI member. 

Happy Feast of the Holy Family.  May our families grow ever closer to Jesus, Mary and Joseph, and to the wonderful example of family life that they set.  
We ask for their guidance and protection in the coming year, that we may follow the will of God in our lives and be blessed by Him in 2019 regardless of our circumstances, and that we may always give glory and honor to Him, as they did.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I give you my heart and my soul.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, assist me at the hour of my death.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, may I die and rest in you.

I hope you all had a wonderful 2018 and pray that your 2019 will be filled with every blessing and good things.

No comments: