St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blessed Father Alberione's "Confiteor"





Fr. Alberione's "Confiteor"
" MASTER, let my ego be silent. I want you to speak on
the two precepts of charity, on the Beatitudes, in your
Sermon from the Mount. To these I submit all my will, my
entire heart!
I accept willingly all the evil that has been said, is being
said or will be said about me even after my death. I also
accept willingly all the false interpretations, the
accusations, the failures which humiliate me especially
with souls and in the apostolate. I accept all the
confusion, the penances, the spiritual pain resulting from
sins and defects, from the thousand attacks of my
passions, my weaknesses and my insufficiency.
*       That I may see with your eyes.
*       That I may speak with your tongue.
*       That I may hear only with your ears.
*       That I may like the tastes   that you enjoy.
*       That my hands may be your hands.
*       That my feet may march in step with you.
*       That I may pray with your prayers.
*       That I may treat people as you treat them.
*       That I celebrate Mass as you immolated yourself.
*       That I may be you and that you may be me, so much so
that  I disappear.

O Master, deign to use this tongue of mine to sing to God
for all eternity; use this heart to love Him; use this sinner
that I am, the most unfortunate, to exalt Him. " I am the
Good Shepherd.   I desire mercy."
O GOOD SAMARITAN, pour oil on my wounds, heal me,
give rne your life.
*                Let your unalterable patience by my patience
*                Let your crown of thorns win for me humility
*                          Let your scourging be my purity and
                  mortification
*                          Let your agony be the model for mine
*                          Let the wounds of your holy feet direct my
                  steps
*                          Let the foolishness of your Cross be true wisdom
                  for me
*                          Let your Resurrection gain a glorious resurrection
                  for me.
*               May I be crucified in everything with you as all
                  your will     is done in me
*                And may your merits be mine. May your virtues
                  be for me way, strength, mercy, eternal reward".

Ven.. James Alberione

No comments: