St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Friday, November 9, 2012

November 10, 2012 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Saturday, November 10
ST. LEO THE GREAT, Pope, Doctor
Phil 4: 10-19
Lk 16: 9-15

"In vain would we call ourselves Christians if we did not conform ourselves to Jesus Christ" (St. Leo the Great).

From Father Tom: Examination: What do other people call me?  What do I call myself?  What is my view of the Institute and my place in it?  What effect has it had on my life and on the lives of others?  What more could I do to merit the name "Christian"?

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Sr. M. Nunziatina Miceli PD (1979)-- Pierfracesco Bossetti HFI (1985)-- Sr. M. Ludovica Pilotti PD (1988)--- Olivia Herrera HFI (1995)-- Sr. Costanz Gandolofo FSP (1998)-- Sr. M. Cordis Drudi PD (2008)-- Sr. M. Antonietta Audisio FSP (2010)-- Oscar Prieto Pisoni HFI (2010)--Faustino O. Villanueva (1983)-- Martha Miller HFI (2002)

No comments: