St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Friday, November 2, 2012

November 3, 2012 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Saturday, November 3
OF THE DAY
St. Martin de Porres, Religious
First Saturday of the month--Mary, Queen of Apostles
Phil 1: 18-26
Lk 14: 1-7, 11

Pride is ignorance, humility is wisdom. When something irritate his self-love, the proud person cannot understand it, be it ever so simple (BM p 644).

From Father Tom: Perhaps our Founder means:  "he doesn't want to understand it." None so blind as those who refuse to see.  And are we not all in need of the divine Oculist?  Do I see things now as I did ten years ago? Am I still blind in one eye..."

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Sr. M. Chiara Slaltarin PD (1993)-- Sr. M. Alessandra Kim PD (2003)-- Adrenaline Mendiola (2005)

No comments: