St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Prayer for Vocations




This prayer is put out by the Diocese of Arlington as A Children's Prayer for Vocations.  I think it's a prayer that anyone can say--simple but beautiful. :)


Children's Prayer for Vocations

Jesus, I know that You love me.
I love You very much.
In Baptism, You made me a child of God 
and called me  to be close to you always.
Teach me how to talk to You,
how to listen to You,
and how to follow You.
May everything I do lead me to You.
Bless religious sisters 
and brothers and priests,
who follow You with their whole lives.
Bless my family and all families.
Keep them close to You heart.
Amen.

~Catholic Diocese of Arlington
office of vocations

No comments: