St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, May 10, 2020

A Mother's Day Note for Mother Mary




A Daughter’s Note to Mother Mary on Mother’s Day


Happy Mother’s Day, My Dear Mother Mary,

Thank you for accepting me into your heart as your child.  I am sorry for all the times I have neglected you. Forgive my lack of appreciation and my ingratitude, as well as my inconstant, no, maybe inconsistent is the better word, love. You are my Mother, my teacher, my queen.  You are “Mom”, “Mama”, “Mommy”. There is none better.  I thank you for all your love, your intercession and your protection; for all you are to me and for all you help me to be, and for leading me to your Divine Son.  In all things you are my role model.

For all that you do and for all that you give; for all that you are and for so much more, Mother Mary, I thank you and I love you.

Always.

No comments: