St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 13, 2010 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

I'm sorry I am a little late with this thought. Time got away from me yesterday.


Friday, August 13
OF THE DAY
St. Pontian, Pope, Martyr
St. Hippolytus, priest, martyr

Ez 16: 1-15, 60-63

Mt 19: 3-12

What does "apostolate" mean? It means our action aimed at giving God glory and people on earth peace. (VMC 1002).


This is pretty much the motto of our Pauline prayer and activity. It sounds great but how difficult in practice: prayer, yes, but not enough action'; action, yes, but not well oriented and not founded on prayer. But let's do SOMETHING...and leave the rest to God!

No comments: