St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Sunday, August 15
THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Rev 11: 19, 12: 1-10
1 Cor 15: 20-27
Lk 1: 39-56

Blessed is the entrance of Mary into heaven. The Most Holy Trinity moves to meet her: daughter of the Father, mother of the Son, spouse of the Holy Spirit (FSP 43).

What about your entrance--and mine? it will be less glorious, but we will be perfectly happy which is all we want. The issue therefore, is, how long will our entrance be delayed... because we have not taken seriously the words of Profession: "I offer myself to this Institute with all my heart."

No comments: