St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17, 2010 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Tuesday, August 17
OF THE DAY
Ez 28: 1-10
Mt 19: 23-30

How much effort still remains to be made for our mission, for our vocation, for the will of God for us! (VMC 1007)

Whatever the Founder was talking about in 1954 when he said this, the point is well taken also today. It is not that we make no effort for the Lord, but rather that it is not concentrated on the Institute: its prayers, its rules, its goals. "I offer myself to this Institute with all my heart." ("to THIS Institute", not to the popular devotions, the latest revelation, the latest Movement; to THIS man or woman in marriage, not the one we just met).

No comments: