St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Saturday, October 2
THE GUARDIAN ANGELS
First Saturday of the month--Mary, Queen of Apostles
Ex 23: 20-23
Mt 18: 1-5, 10

Every person who comes to the consecrated life must aim at sanctification. If he does not come for this, he is not called (AAP 1957).

True. I remember an incident from my own life. The Pauline Father who contacted me about joining the SSP remarked: "You're a bit old..I am not sure they will accept you as a priest-candidate." And I replied: "Father, it doesn't matter. Whatever they say." And I meant it. My goal was commitment. It still is.

No comments: