St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 27, 2013 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Tuesday, August 27
ST MONICA
1 Thes 2: 1-8
Mt 23: 23-26


When we confess with humility, we become righteous persons determined to change our lives and well-prepared to perform our duties (RSP p 79).

From Father Tom: More than "humility" we may need a sense of purpose: these various confessions are not going to leave me unchanged; I have clarified my principal fault (or the most prominent of several) and I am continuing to work and THAT one.  And work o nit...and work on it...There is a real PURPOSE and GOAL in my confessions.

Please Pray for our Deceased: Sr. M. Giulia Salzotto PD (1979)--Fr. Pasquale Spadone IJP (1992)--Fr. Francisco Bianco SSP (2004)--Sr. Maria Stella Lipparoni SGBP (2010)--Sr. Maria Alba Matagawa FSP (2010)--Sr. M. Samuela D'Addario PD (2011)

No comments: