St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 13, 2013 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Friday, September 13
ST. JOHN CHRYSOSTOM, Bishop,  Doctor
1 Tim 1: 1-14
Lk 6: 39-42

A noble and great work is to pray and suffer for society and for the salvation of all people (BM 300-301).

From Father Tom: Do we do this? I am not so sure that I do myself--a sense of futility can crush anybody. And there is also the question: who exactly am I praying for? And I have to answer: the person or persons the Master assigned to me when I joined the Society (even if I never learn who they are). Same for you. There are no "people in general" --always specific people.



Please pray for Our Deceased: Doris Osegueda Santin IAM (1999)--Sr. M. Tecla Quiroz Hernandez FSP (2001)-- Art Brophy (1999)--James a Ducote Sr. (1978)

No comments: