St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Monday, August 18, 2014

August 19, 2014 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Tuesday, August 19
ST JOHN EUDES, PRIEST
OF THE DAY
Ez 28: 1-10
(Ps) Dt 32: 26-35
Mt 19: 23-30

The house and the work that is started in humility, faith and prudence is like a mustard grain, least among seeds, which sprouts and develops until it becomes a big tree that covers itself with leaves, flowers and fruits that are beautiful, abundant and durable (SP Sep-Oct 1953).


From Father Tom: Without wishing to quote myself (sez he, quoting himself!) you might recall the truly brutal goof I made at the beginning of our publishing work in Ireland which I recounted in gory detail in the March WHAT'S? That was a dreadful moment in my life with the justifiably irate Brothers printing reluctantly, my desperate attempts to cover up and the superior smiling, as the Italians put it, "behind his mustache." But in the end my (unintelligent)obedience of the Founder produced results. May all of us all the time take the right road when it divides.


Please Pray for Our Deceased: Fr. Nevio Picco SSP (1998)--Sr. M. Pia Di Dio FSP (2003)--Vermigliana Rossini HFI (2003)--Sr. Angela Costanatin SGBP (2008)--Ilva Cieri HFI (2008)--Sr. M. Liliana Ventresca FSP (2010)--Pius Lentini IAM (2011)

No comments: