St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Friday, August 1, 2014

August 2, 2014 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Saturday, August 2
FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH-MARY QUEEN OF APOSTLES 
ST EUSEBIUS OF VERCELLI, BISHOP
ST PETER JULIAN EYMARD, PRIEST
Jer 26: 11-14
Ps  69: 15-16, 30-34
Mt 14: 1-12

"DO NOT BE AFRAID, I AM WITH YOU"-That is with your Family that I have willed, that is mine, that I nurture and of which I part as its head. Do not waver, if even many are the difficulties, but that I may be always with you! No sins...(AD 156).

From Father Tom: In this vision the Founder tells us a out what the Divine Master says: "Do now waver if even many are the difficulties." We would say today: "Because there are many difficulties we will not waver and we will especially remember "No sins."


Please Pray for Our Deceased: Sr.Rosaria Toschi SGBP (1999)--Sr. M. Agnes Kurihara FSP (2008)--Isabella Fais HFI (2008)--Sr. M. James Tharappel PD (2010)--Sr. M. Tersia Gastaldo PD (2010)--Mary Veig (1972)

No comments: