St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Monday, October 13, 2014

October 14, 2014 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Tuesday, October 14
ST CALLISTUS I, POPE, MARTYR
OF THE DAY
Gal 5: 1-6
Ps 119: 41-48
Lk 11:37-41


Jesus, Divine Master, I thank you for the gift of Sacred Scripture. With Mary, I shall remember and preserve your words in my mind and I shall meditate on them in my heart (The prayers of the Pauline Family, p. 76).

From Father Tom: Sacred Scripture! How much depends on it! What would we know about the thousands of years that preceded the arrival of Jesus without it? What would we know about the Master personality and about His life and miracles without it? What would we know about St. Paul and his immortal letters if we did not have Sacred Scripture? and so... let us read it (preferably with some commentary) and thank the Master for His gifts!

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Fr Sebastiano Trosso SSP (1952)--Fr. Pietro Zugna SSP (1954)--Sr. M. Cherubina Crudale PD (1957)--Sr. Milagros Banez FSP (1983)--Fr. Giovanni Bartolomasi SSP (1986)--Bro Raymond Kraus SSP (1989)--Bruna Capriotti IAM (1989)--Sr. M. Federica Cozzo FSP (1993)--Mary Culotta HFI (2004)--Sr Anna Cestarollo FSP (2005)--Sr. Angela M. Di Niso FSP (2006)--Andrew Primavera (1971)

No comments: