St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Today is the Feast Day of Blessed Timothy Giaccardo


Beato-Timoteo

You can find more information about Blessed Timothy Giaccardo here:

http://www.paulinefamily.com/pauline-saints/blessed-timothy-giaccardo/


Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed Joseph Timothy Giaccardo
Most Holy Trinity, you have given Blessed Timothy Giaccardo the gift of living the heroic path of  following Christ in the spirit of St. Paul the Apostle and under the gaze of Mary, Queen of Apostles. 
You willed to unite him with the charism of Blessed James Alberione as his first priest and most faithful disciple. 
I beg you to glorify him on earth by granting me the grace I now ask…
And you, Blessed Timothy, unite with my prayer your powerful intercession so that the instruments of social communication may always promote what is good and help in making Jesus Master, Way, Truth and Life known, loved and followed by all. Amen.

No comments: