St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 5, 2015 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Thursday, February 5
FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH--
THE HOLY GUARDIAN ANGELS
ST AGATHA, VIRGIN, MARTYR
Heb 12: 18-24
Ps 48: 2-11
Mk 6: 7-13

Let us give all our energies for the apostolate. Saint Paul said: "Woe to me if I don't evangelize" (1 Cor 9: 16) and we also say: "Woe to me if , becoming a member of the Congregation I don't spend all my forces for the services of God; if through my fault even one sol is deprived of the light of God!" (Ven. Thecla Merlo, Vi porto nel curoe, p. 198).

From Father Tom:  An important reminder especially for Perpetuals who don't write me regularly. Make sure your membership make things better for you, not worse. At death you will have bitter regrets that your life could have been so much more useful.

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Sr. M. Caterina Rosso PD (1943)--Ven. Sr. Tecla Merlo FSP, the First Mother General of the Daughters--Sr. M. Colomba Bovicelli FSP (1991)--F.r Salvatore Bella IJP (1993)--Bro Jose' M. lopez SSP  (1998)--Bro Maggiorio Caldellara SSP (2001)--Sr. M. Angelica Baldi FSP (2006)--Sr. M. Nazarena Huerta Juarez FSP (2007)--Sr. Veritas Iolanda Ferro SGBP (2008)--Francesca Bertola HFI (2009)

No comments: