St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 5, 2015 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tm

Thursday, March 5
FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH--
THE ANGEL GUARDIANS
LENTEN WEEKDAY
Jer 17: 5-10
Ps 1: 1-6
Lk 16: 19-31

As regarding spending, Fr. Alberione consulted good people and also asked himself: Is this really needed? Have I a right intention? would I make it if I were to die soon after? If all signs were positive he incurred the expense.

From Father Tom:  This remains a good practice even ow, both for the Pauline Family and for each member. Try to resist those "Sales" offering incredible bargains--when you already have a dozen of the same item..

Please Pray for Our Deceased:  Sr. M. Natalina Rivetti PD (1981)--Francesco Luperto HFI (1992)--Fr. Giovanni Manna SSP (2007)--Leo Helline (1993)

No comments: