St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2011 Our Lady of Lourdes


The dwelling of my soul is cramped--expand it, God, so that You may enter it. It is in ruins--restore it. Some things about it must offend your eyes--I confess it and I know it. But who will cleanse it? Whom shall I call on but you? Cleanse me from my secret sins, Lord, and keep me from the sins of others." ~St. Augustine


Personal Prayer: Oh, Mary conceived without sin, pure and undefiled to the end. Please intercede for us to God, that He may heal us of our sinfulness. Please pray for us to God that we may obtain purity of intention, of will, of mind and of heart and that we may never allow ourselves to be sullied by serious sin (or any sin) again. In Jesus our Divine Master...Amen.

No comments: