St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6, 2011 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Sunday, February 6
FIFTH SUNDAY IN ORDINARY TIME
First Sunday of the month-- the Divine Master, Way, Truth and Life
Is 58: 7-10
1 Cor 2: 1-5
Mt 5:13-16

Either we make progress or we go from defect to defect--"But I made perpetual vows! Sure, and you have also perpetual defects!" (FSP 41 p. 101).

Fr. Alberione was no stand-up comedian, but once in a while he allowed himself a touch of humor as in this talk to the FSP. How are my defects since I made my Perpetuals? How are yours? Any progress?

Personal Prayer: Lord, Jesus, my Divine Master, whatever my state in life, please help me to strive to overcome my defects with the help of Thy grace. Purify my intentions and strengthen my will that all may be done for your greater glory and the sanctification of as many souls as possible, including my own. Amen

Please pray for our Deceased: Sr. M. Nazarena Bonfarnuzzo PD (1985)-- Fr.Dino Masini IJP (1995)-- Bro Rasarius Thuruthiparayil SSP (2003)-- Fr. Andres Arboleda SSP (2005)-- Sr. Pierpaola Taccaliti FSP(2007)-- Fr. Giordono Pasutto SSP (g009)--- Maruja Mamaril (2006)

No comments: