St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Do Whatever He Tells You


Wonderful advice, whether we are discerning our vocation or just making important, or even the run of the mill decisions of our life. 

DO WHATEVER HE TELLS YOU.

But how do I know what that is? Speak, Lord, your servant is listening. Open my eyes that I may see, my ears that I may hear and my heart and will, that with the help of Thy grace, I will learn and put into practice Your most Holy and Divine Will always and is all things and in every situation.

WHAT TO DO YOU WANT OF ME LORD, THAT I MAY DO IT?  

You are the Way, the Truth and the Life.  I want to follow You with all my heart.  Amen

No comments: