St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4, 2011 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Thursday, August 4
ST. JOHN MARY VIANNEY
First Thursday of the month—The Guardian Angels

Nm 20: 1-13
Mt 16: 13-23

Eternal beatitude is the complete satisfaction of all our powers: the vision of God, the possession of God, and happiness with God! Mind, will, heart! Heaven! Heaven! God alone can make us happy. (For Me To Live is Christ p. 19 #11)

My thoughts from Blessed Father Alberione and the commentaries from Father Tom are missing from my little booklet for August 4- 8th, so I will post various interesting quotes from Blessed Alberione as I come across them until the thoughts in my monthly mailing start up again.

Please Pray for Our Deceased: All those in the Pauline Family, in our Parish families, those who have most claim on our prayers, and all those who have no one to pray for them or are in most need.

No comments: