St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Friday, August 5
OF THE DAY
First Friday of the month—The Sacred Heart

Dt 4: 32-40
Mt 16: 24-28

Our first work is our sanctification. The apostolate is next.

This apostolate has to include looking for mew members. Prayer is not enough - we need the mortification of seeking . . . and not finding. This obligation binds every day all through our lives - the method we use is optional, the us of the method is not. The exam should always cover this point.

My thoughts from Blessed Father Alberione and the commentaries from Father Tom are missing from my little booklet for August 4- 8th, so I will post various interesting quotes from Blessed Alberione as I come across them until the thoughts in my monthly mailing start up again.

Please Pray for Our Deceased: All those in the Pauline Family, in our Parish families, who have most claim on our prayers, and all those who have no one to pray for them or are in most need.

No comments: