St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April 27, 2016 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

WENEDSDAY, APRIL 27
ST TURIBIUS OF MOGROVEJO, BISHOP
EASTER WEEKDAY
Acts 15: 1-6
Ps 122: 1-5
Jn 15: 1-8

You do not do works of charity in hospitals, but your charity is more exquisite, you give the truth, the greatest charity because it is aimed at the mind, the soul and the spirit (FSP p. 439)


FROM FATHER TOM: This reminds me of a frequent saying of  one of my early superiors--"La santa Chiesa e' un grande ospedale"--"Holy Church is a big hospital" How true. And which wards do you and I occupy?

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR DECEASED: Fr. Pancrazio Demarie SSP (1954)--Bro Salvatore Fabio SSP (1954)--Pietro Deplano HFI (1991)--Salvatore D'Aprile HFI (2005)--Sr. Angela Cavalli FSP (2009)--Luigi Coci HFI (2011)--Sr. Giovanna Ballini FSP (2012)

No comments: