St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 24, 2014 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Wednesday, September 24
OF THE DAY
Prv 30: 5-9
Ps 119: 29, 101-104, 163
Lk 9: 1-6

The apostle must know how to forget himself to give himself to souls and to God (UPS IV, 89).

From Father Tom:  How can I forget myself? It's something heroic, isn't it? Forget my human rights to produce calm. Forget injuries. Forget insults. Remember kind deeds and sunny days. (The thought of insult may return unwanted. No problem. Just gently eliminate it.). What a day it will be when I need you and don't remember the nasty ways you treated me. Crucified Lord Jesus, give us the right attitude.



Please Pray for Our Deceased: Sr M  Consillia Marello FSP (1983)--Sr. Francesca Cordero FSP (1985)--Br. Michele Lando (1996)--Anthony Karkosza HFI (2013).

No comments: