St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 20, 2010 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

I am going to be away from my computer, on retreat, for the next few days, but I wanted to make sure I posted the daily thoughts. God bless you all.


Monday, September 20
ANDREW KIM TAEGON, priest and PAUL
CHONG HASANG and companions. Martyrs.
Pr. 3: 27-34
Lk 8: 16-18

Be happy in the holy Will of God, no matter what happens (VMC 783).

Very correct in theory--the Will of God is always aimed at our best interests. In practice? What are my aims and goals for this day? Are they concentrated on the Will of God or on doing my own will no matter what God thinks?

No comments: