St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16, 2010 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Tuesday, November 16
OF THE DAY
St. Margaret of Scotland
St. Gertrude, Virgin
Rev. 2: 1-6, 14-22
Luke 19: 1-10

The members of our Institutes are not recognizable as consecrated persons because they wear no habit and live a civilian life, but their hearts are pleasing to God and many of them will become Saints (MCS p 60).

Prayer: Lord, Jesus, my Divine Master, help me to live the life you have destined me to lead, for Your greater glory and the greater sanctification of as many souls as possible, including my own. May the whole world come to know and love You, especially under the title You chose for Yourself, Jesus Master, Way, Truth and Life.

No comments: