St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Thursday, December 10, 2015

December 8, 2015 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

I apologize for my absence and for the difference in posting. I never received, or have misplaced, my thoughts from the founder for the month of December. The postings for this month will be a little different, but will resume as usual in January. God bless and thank you for stopping by.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2015

The Lord desired that the devil should not exercise dominion over Mary, not even for an instant, because he wanted a holy and virginal tabernacle to become incarnate and to dwell in (BM, p. 359).


From Father Tom: God's condescension is matched by Mary's preparation for her sublime vocation. But . . . has He no interest in you and me? He has the maximum interest and He has followed us from childhood to the special vocation we have today.

Please Pray for our Deceased

No comments: