St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

I want to apologize for the mix-up in posts yesterday and today.  I posted Thursday's post on Wednesday, and am posting Wednesday's thoughts on Thursday.  I will modify the date in the beginning of the posts and once again I do apologize.

God bless...


Wednesday, August 8
ST DOMINIC, Priest
Jer 31: 1-7
Mt 15: 21-28

We have to pray every day, week, month, year.  Persevering in asking the Canaanite woman obtained the healing of her daughter (BM p. 503).

From Father Tom: And I like best constant invocations, which are a cry for help in the midst of our daily struggles to survive...in every sense of the word.

Please Pray for Our Deceased: Francesca Useli Bacchitta IAM (1976)-- Sr. M> Antonina Barone PD (1983)-- Fr. Roberto Della Valle SSP (1992)-- Fr. Roberto Casso IJP (1998)-- Sr. M. Teresia Nakashima FSP (2000)-- Bro Daniele Mantovani SSP (2001)-- Adolfo Garcia HFI (2004)-- Ileano Pianella HFI (2006)--Angela Mloeri Lamera HFI (2010)

No comments: