St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Road to Courage

I found this image on the internet and will gladly give credit if anyone knows who the artist is.


Hello Everyone! Happy Wednesday! It’s hard to believe it’s already the middle of the week.

Today I was going through my e-mails when I stumbled upon a little prayer that made me think. It’s a prayer about courage and as we all know, thi
s is a time when our beloved country, people we know, or maybe even we ourselves, can use more courage. So many people want us to believe that our faith and beliefs don’t have to impact other areas of our lives. We know differently. What good is our faith and beliefs if we don’t put them into practice? Doing this in our current times can require not only faith and knowledge that we are in the right, but also courage, so I thought I’d share this prayer that was in my inbox. After all who better to ask for help, than our Most Holy Mother, Mary?

I hope you like it and find it helpful.

God bless…


Road to Courage

O Blessed Mother, show us the road to courage. Mary, valiant Lady, arouse within us a heroic attitude toward our faith in Christ. Catholic martyrs from the days of the early Church to modern times stood up for their faith. It's never too late to believe.

— from Holding Jesus (via Franciscan Media goodnews@franciscanmedia.org via publicaster.com )

(Personal addendum: Help us to put our beliefs into practice according to God’s will. Amen)


No comments: