St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Friday, August 11, 2017

A Treasure in Heaven, Day 6







A Treasure in Heaven
Day 6


One who prays finds in God his happiness, his treasure: “God alone suffices for me.” “For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Matthew 6:21).
Blessed James Alberione

Wonder:
What is most important to me?

Deepen: From the Scriptures:
Nothing can separate me from Christ Jesus.
Romans 8:38-39

Decide: I will make my choices
each day with heaven in mind.


Lord Jesus, show us the treasures of your wisdom,
let us know the Father. Make us your true disciples.
Help us to live in your presence,
to seek your will moment by moment,
so that after this life,
we may possess you,
our true Treasure,
forever.
Amen.


© Daughters of St. Paul. All Rights Reserved.




















No comments: