St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Heaven is a Bargain: Day 7






Heaven Is a Bargain
Day 7



Heaven is worth giving up everything to gain. This is to give up everything to gain everything. Heaven is always a bargain, no matter what it costs. Our days are valuable in proportion to what we earn for eternity.
 
~Blessed James Alberione

Wonder:
To what choices is God calling me to gain heaven?

Deepen:

From the Scriptures: Pick up your cross
and follow me:
Matthew 16:24

Decide:
Ask Jesus today to lead you in his way of love.

O Lord, your life traces out the way for me;
your teachings confirm and enlighten my steps;
your grace sustains and supports me
on the way to heaven.
You are the perfect Master:
you give the example;
you teach your disciples and
strengthen them to follow you to heaven.
Amen.

© Daughters of St. Paul. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: