St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Heaven is Forever, Day 3



Heaven Is Forever

Day 3
Heaven will never end; it is eternal. Our homeland is heaven. 
It will be a day without sunset, youth without old age, 
joy undisturbed by the fear of suffering. Heaven is the one 
and only true treasure, and ours forever! We shall have 
more courage if we think of it.
Blessed James Alberione

Wonder:How can I value heaven more?
Deepen:From the  Scriptures: Where your treasure is, there 
your heart shall be.
Matthew 6:21


Decide:


If I fail you,

O Lord,

I will trust in your mercy.


 O My Jesus

in heaven I will sing 

the praises of your mercy doubly 

because you have given me gifts 

and though I may have wasted them, 
you had mercy on me 
and gave me other gifts. 
May your name 
always be praised.
Amen.

© Daughters of St. Paul. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: