St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Happiness of Heaven, Day 4







The Happiness of Heaven
Day 4



Upon seeing God the soul will adore him; in possessing him it will be pleased and will unite itself so intimately with him as to enjoy his own happiness. O ineffable happiness! The happiness of heaven will be full, super-abundant, such as to fully satisfy all our faculties: “I shall be satisfied with beholding your form”
(Psalm 17:15).

~Blessed James Alberione

Wonder:
Where do I look for satisfaction?

Deepen:
From the Scriptures:
Saint Paul's Vision

1 Cor. 2:9

Decide:
I believe the greatest joys in this world are nothing compared
to what will come.


O, Jesus life, live in me,
so that I may live in you. O, Jesus life, never let me
be separated from you.
O, Jesus life, grant
that I may live
eternally in the joy
of your love.
Amen.

© Daughters of St. Paul. All Rights Reserved.







No comments: