St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Monday, August 7, 2017

Heaven My True Home



Heaven My True Home
Day 2
We are traveling toward the Lord; we are on a journey in this life. Let each of us, then, fix our eyes on the goal, our home up above. Everything passes, as days pass. Everything surrounding us is ours on loan. Heaven is our country, our family home, our own. “Here we do not have an enduring city” Heb. 13:14.

Blessed James Alberione
Wonder:

What is there
after all of this?

 Deepen:

From the Scriptures:
"I am going to prepare a place for you."
John 14:2-3

Decide:

Remembering Jesus' words,
I will follow him on the journey.
Lord, faith is a light
that illumines our journey
toward heaven, our true home.
Increase and strengthen this desire in me
so that I may be brought
to the perfection you will for me,
in Christ Jesus, our Lord.

Amen.

© Daughters of St. Paul. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: