St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Monday, August 14, 2017

Jesus, My Heaven, Day 9





Jesus My Heaven
Day 9



Heaven is the possession of God, and God will be possessed by those who have loved him upon the earth and have been faithful in serving him.
Blessed James Alberione


Wonder:
How can I keep my gaze fixed more on Jesus?

Deepen:
From the Scriptures:
A new heaven and a new earth.

Revelation 21:1-5

Decide:
Today I will ask for the grace of final perseverance and the gift of heaven.

Father in heaven,
may we continue to strain forward,
with our gaze fixed on Jesus, your Son,
who leads us in our faith and
brings it to perfection
through the Holy Spirit.
Help us to persevere,
so that this work of holiness
begun in us
may be finished when
the day of Christ Jesus comes.
Amen.

© Daughters of St. Paul. All Rights Reserved.



No comments: