St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

I found this image on the internet. I don't know who created it, but I think it's beautiful. I will give credit to the artist if anyone knows who it is.


Saturday, January 1
BLESSED VRIGIN MARY, the Mother of God
Nm 6: 22-27
Gal 4: 4-7
Lk 2: 16-21

Let us live as children of our most holy Mother as Jesus, our Master, did (VMC 607).

This is also the teaching of Frank Duff whom I quoted in a recent CONCORD. Frank was a leading Civil Servant in the early Irish Government and an aide to Ministers during difficult negotiations with the British. Highly intelligent, he had his ideas exactly right.

Please Pray for our Deceased: Sr. Pierina Giovannini FSP(1972)-- Fr. Francesco Gatto IJP (1995)-- Sr. Diomira Sossi FSP (1999)-- Sr. Gerardina Cundo FSP (2002)-- Bro Celestino La Perna SSP (2003)-- Fred Dolland-- Walter Williams-- Uncle Joe

Happy New Year everyone. May 2011 bring you many blessings from God and much happiness and peace.

No comments: