St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12., 2011 With Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Wednesday, January 12
OF THE DAY
Heb 2: 14-18
Mk 1: 29-39

Virtue is a power. It is not a simple desire: "I would like." It is" "I'm going to do it--or at least to try." "I would like..." attitudes get you nowhere. either we are truly strong, generous and fervent...or we are not committed (APD, 1956).

And there is another phrase in this connection I have often quoted: "Of all sad words of tongue and pen...the saddest are these 'it might have been.'" It might be but it wasn't. And my other favorite: "To TRY is to SUCCEED."

Please Pray for our Deceased: Fr. Agide Pasotti IJP (1995)

No comments: