St. John's Adoration Chapel

St. John's Adoration Chapel
"Do Not Fear: I am with you. From here I will cast light Be sorry for sin."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011 Wtih Blessed Father Alberione and With Father Tom

Wednesday, January 5
ST. JOHN NEUMANN, Bishop
1 Jn 4: 11-18
Mk 6: 45-52

Following Jesus Christ we worship God perfectly: faith in our minds, obedience in our wills, love in our emotions: know, serve and love God (VMC 592).


Our exam should follow these lines -- not a multitude of confusing details, but a simple question: have I tried to serve God in my mind, my heart and my will. Usually we do and that makes the brief daily check much easier.

Please Pray for our Deceased: Sr. Giacinta Cocciolone FSP (1945-- Bro Antonio Mollo SSP (1989) -- Sr. Cristina Bertello FSP (1990)-- Paterniano FAlcioni HFI (1995)-- Alfonso Romano HFI (2000)-- Sr. Elena Roallos FSP (2002)-- Sr. Monica Lunkes FSP (2002)-- Charles A. Bujol (1939)

No comments: